Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Denny!  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Aksarben

• Cellarman
Re: Happy Birthday Denny!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2018, 08:34:43 am »
Happy belated Birthday Denny!  I looked up Dungys in google and came up with a supermarket and a coach.  What exactly is a Dungy?  Anything like Skippy?  Back where I'm from folks would sit down and have a pitcher of Red Beer and a bowl of Rocky Mountain Oysters. :)
Vernon

Associate Winemaker, Fenn Valley Vineyards
Fennville, MI

I was born with nothing, and have managed to keep most of it.

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2018, 09:42:23 am »
Dungeness Crab

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2018, 11:01:58 am »
Happy belated Birthday Denny!  I looked up Dungys in google and came up with a supermarket and a coach.  What exactly is a Dungy?  Anything like Skippy?  Back where I'm from folks would sit down and have a pitcher of Red Beer and a bowl of Rocky Mountain Oysters. :)

Like Jim said, it's Dungeness crab.  One of the most delicious foods on the planet.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 01:04:37 pm »

Like Jim said, it's Dungeness crab.  One of the most delicious foods on the planet.

My wife, who's not a fish fan, really likes crab.
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women

Offline coolman26

• Brewmaster
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2018, 01:08:57 pm »

Perfect Birthday food. Wish they were local. I guess their not in the Ohio River. Hope you had a good one Denny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeff B

Offline Aksarben

• Cellarman
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2018, 08:33:17 pm »

My wife who IS from Maryland orig.  Loves crab.  I lived in Seattle when working for Boeing and love the Dungeness Crab.  Also they have a clam out there called a Gooeduck  and lots of clam choders!  Wife always gets crab dinner on her birthday.  BTW, I've seen Skippers seafood restaraunt pour beer into their clam chowder they were cooking.  :)

My wife, who's not a fish fan, really likes crab.
Vernon

Associate Winemaker, Fenn Valley Vineyards
Fennville, MI

I was born with nothing, and have managed to keep most of it.

Offline BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2018, 06:17:59 am »
Indeed - happy birthday and many more to you!

Your experience and insight has brought many of us a long way toward making pretty darn good beer.

Happy belated B-day Denny. I couldn’t agree more ^^^^. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk