Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Atlanta, GA  (Read 1626 times)

Offline 802Chris

• Assistant Brewer
Atlanta, GA
« on: March 06, 2018, 06:10:08 am »
Just wanted to give a shout out to Creature Comforts in Athens, GA (Just outside Atlanta). I visited the brewery last weekend and found it be a great spot to stop in for a beer. The tour was great and in depth. I got to chat with a few of the brewers and the beers on tap were great. I have been to a lot of breweries since I travel quite a bit for work. I love finding a place with good atmosphere etc, but the thing that always stands out to me is GOOD BEER. These guys have that, plus knowledgeable and friendly staff. If you get a chance, I highly recommend stopping into this brewery. They are currently expanding and will no doubt be a big name in the Atlanta area brew scene for some time.

Offline James K

• Brewer
  • Flagstaff, AZ
Re: Atlanta, GA
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 02:48:28 pm »
Just wanted to give a shout out to Creature Comforts in Athens, GA (Just outside Atlanta). I visited the brewery last weekend and found it be a great spot to stop in for a beer. The tour was great and in depth. I got to chat with a few of the brewers and the beers on tap were great. I have been to a lot of breweries since I travel quite a bit for work. I love finding a place with good atmosphere etc, but the thing that always stands out to me is GOOD BEER. These guys have that, plus knowledgeable and friendly staff. If you get a chance, I highly recommend stopping into this brewery. They are currently expanding and will no doubt be a big name in the Atlanta area brew scene for some time.

I would also check out terrapin and sweetwater if you can.
Never heard of creature comforts but it’s on the list now.
Vice President of Flagstaff Mountain-Top Mashers
2017 Homebrewer of the year
"One mouth doesn't taste the beer."

Offline drewer02

• 1st Kit
Re: Atlanta, GA
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 07:46:50 pm »
A buddy of mine been there once and he had the same experience with their nice beer. We're planning for a road trip up there in Atlanta in the coming week, just finishing up the installation of new brakes and bilstein shocks on the truck. Hope to find some extra time and visit Creature Comforts.