We are looking for beer enthusiasts to volunteer with us for the 2018 World Beer Cup® Competition and Craft Brewers Conference and Expo® starting April 28th through May 3rd, 2018, in beautiful downtown Nashville, TN. We have a variety of opportunities for volunteers available. Please click on this link to sign up and to learn more
The Brewers Association is proud to announce the 2018 World Beer Cup® will be held in Nashville, TN.
This is one of the largest international/commercial beer competitions with over 8,000 entries representing 69 countries. In order to accomplish this task, we have successfully recruited over 300 beer-industry professionals to judge at this 3-day event and we will need approximately 190 volunteers to support this competition.
We are currently recruiting motivated, hard-working, dedicated, beer-loving enthusiasts to join our competition volunteer team daily 4/28-4/30 for the experience of a lifetime! (Hours 7-5:30 daily). Competition Headquarters is located at the Omni Hotel, 250 5th Ave. South, Nashville, TN.
Perks provided for volunteers include:
- An opportunity to learn from some of the best palates in the world!
- Daily Breakfast/Lunch with our Judge Team!
- End of day beer themed raffle prizes and other beer perks!
- A Cool WBC® 2018 collectors button down shirt!
- An opportunity to become part of our volunteer beer-loving community while learning more about beer styles and flavor profiles!
- Click on the link above to see some additional perks that will also be provided!
Please note this is a private event and not open to the public. We also cannot accept volunteers with current brewery affiliations for this competition team. However, we have other fun and rewarding opportunities open for those still interested in volunteering at the Craft Brewers Conference and Expo®!
Please send any questions to Kris Latham at Kris@brewersassociation.org
or the local Nashville Volunteer Coordinator, Joshua Jackson, at email@example.com