Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Shipping to NHC Finals  (Read 1522 times)

Offline dls5492

• Brewer
Shipping to NHC Finals
« on: June 06, 2018, 01:49:04 pm »
I have two beers that I am shipping to the NHC finals in Portland. I have decided on doing two-day shipping by UPS. I have three questions. Will this involve an airplane? If so, is the cabin pressurized? Any other thoughts or recommendations I should consider?
Thank you for your assistance!

P.S. I hate that I can't tell them it's home brew for a competition. It would be much better if I can go to UPS directly for their assistance.
David S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Club: Cedar River Association of Zymurgy Enthusiasts (CRAZE)

And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Offline EnkAMania

• Brewer
Re: Shipping to NHC Finals
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 02:17:54 pm »
I have two beers that I am shipping to the NHC finals in Portland. I have decided on doing two-day shipping by UPS. I have three questions. Will this involve an airplane? If so, is the cabin pressurized? Any other thoughts or recommendations I should consider?

P.S. I hate that I can't tell them it's home brew for a competition. It would be much better if I can go to UPS directly for their assistance.

Two day shipping guarantees an airplane, driving from Cedar Falls to Portland would take quite a bit.  Cargo planes are pressurized like commercial planes.

I'm a proud UNI Panther
Some day we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny

Offline dls5492

• Brewer
Re: Shipping to NHC Finals
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 04:31:57 pm »

Two day shipping guarantees an airplane, driving from Cedar Falls to Portland would take quite a bit.  Cargo planes are pressurized like commercial planes.

I'm a proud UNI Panther

Awesome!Love the Panthers. Thanks for the information.
David S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Club: Cedar River Association of Zymurgy Enthusiasts (CRAZE)

And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. II Cor. 3:17