I have used it in 3 beers so far, all 1.100 OG or bigger. My Barleywine (Huge IPA, biggerfoot lol) ended up at 1.021 at 11%. It was about 78% apparent attenuation. I ran it at 60F 4 days, then 64F 4 days, then 68F. Terminal Gravity in about 10 days. No sugar, all golden promise. It's cold crashing now.
Denny may disagree, but it behaves like a high attenuation English yeast. It creates a thick creamy krausen that hangs around, and my starter always smells like grape lollipop. I love the low fruitiness, dependability, and the mouthfeel. Quickly on its way to becoming my house yeast.
Edit: operator error. Barleywine actually finished at 1.023, so about 76.5% apparent attenuation - sorry.