Admin > Questions about the forum?

What changes would make this forum more useful or easier for you?

<< < (12/17) > >>

tschmidlin:

--- Quote from: storm_ipa on January 25, 2012, 07:29:13 PM ---the ability to subscribe to your own thread(see PC World's threads). On the PC World forums I can subscribe to my, or anyone's thread, and I have the ability to determine how often I recieve emails on replies to the thread.

--- End quote ---
Go to your profile (click your name) and select "notifications and email" on the left side.  There are settings in there to subscribe to your own threads and automatically subscribe to other peoples threads.

hokerer:

--- Quote from: storm_ipa on January 25, 2012, 08:26:35 PM ---I didn't see the search at the top of the page, but there is no need to be a douche about it.....

--- End quote ---

Sorry, really didn't mean to come across as a douche.  Guess I needed some smileys in there or something.

storm_ipa:
No prob. I hate learning a new forum's navigation. I'd still love a smartphone app tho.

steven12:
I am always having trouble with login.I get locked out trying to log in on multiple tries.they should not have this feature.I just found out that my password for login on the asso. is different then the forum.why would your password be different.This makes no sense.If these issues can not be changed I would like to be logged in all the time .Is this possible.The forum has been very difficult to use and of no value.Will they ever bring back Brew Talk Email,i never had problems with this and it came to me,I miss it.  Steve Dohm

AmandaK:

--- Quote from: beerocd on August 12, 2010, 06:23:37 AM ---Every now and then - clicking unread to refresh the list of topics... it will wipe out everything as if I had clicked the mark all read button. Probably happens to me every second or third day.

--- End quote ---

Yep. This happens to me all the time. Probably everyday, but I'm on a lot due to my job being really boring. I'll just use Tapatalk on mobile to see the most recent stuff when that happens.

Would be nice to have that fixed though.

--- Quote from: steven12 on September 13, 2013, 04:45:51 AM ---I am always having trouble with login.I get locked out trying to log in on multiple tries.they should not have this feature.I just found out that my password for login on the asso. is different then the forum.why would your password be different.This makes no sense.If these issues can not be changed I would like to be logged in all the time .Is this possible.

--- End quote ---

I also have this issue. The AHA login doesn't stay logged in, I have to re-login if I head to the BA store, then I have to re-login if I go to the forum. I finally set up my forum to be automatic login, but when I go back to the AHA website to read eZymurgy or something, I have to re-login. It's quite annoying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version