Admin > Questions about the forum?

What changes would make this forum more useful or easier for you?

<< < (2/17) > >>

denny:

--- Quote from: ryantj on August 09, 2010, 10:16:28 AM ---** update ** The unread feature seems to do the same thing!!!

I use the Brewing Network forum a lot and I like the ability to quickly scan the recent beer related posts regardless of what category they are in. Your "recently" feature shows way to much of the post, I just want titles. Much like the TT table of content did. You may be able to find a mod on the SMF site. They have tons of them. like this one. http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2469

I would be glad to take time and find SMF mods and talk with your tech person as I am a web developer also.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the offer!  We've already identified a number of SMF mods that we're interested in and the AHA tech staff is evaluating them.  An added layer of complexity is the co. the AHA hired to set up the website.  We'll pass your suggestion along to them.

brushvalleybrewer:
A mobile theme would be nice. I'm not always on my desktop machine when I need a brewing info fix.

denny:
High on the list of priorities, I assure you.  Fred and Drew are looking at mobile solutions.

bluesman:

--- Quote from: brushvalleybrewer on August 09, 2010, 12:05:15 PM ---A mobile theme would be nice. I'm not always on my desktop machine when I need a brewing info fix.

--- End quote ---

+1

An iphone app would be splendid!   ;)

theDarkSide:

--- Quote from: bluesman on August 09, 2010, 12:26:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: brushvalleybrewer on August 09, 2010, 12:05:15 PM ---A mobile theme would be nice. I'm not always on my desktop machine when I need a brewing info fix.

--- End quote ---

+1

An iphone app would be splendid!   ;)

--- End quote ---

Nah...do a Droid app first  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version