Admin > Questions about the forum?

What changes would make this forum more useful or easier for you?

<< < (17/17)

lornemagill:
maybe all of this already exists and I don't know how to access it.  I would like to create my own forum follow page.  for example there are post I would like to continuously follow for new posts and would like to see comments on some posts I have made/created.  I know some of this is already available just not instantly accessible when I log in.

mtnrockhopper:

--- Quote from: hubie on September 25, 2013, 02:43:21 PM ---When you make a big change like that, you pick up new people, but at some point you drive others away.  I would guess that a good number of people on Tech Talk moved over to the forum and found they liked it (or at least, didn't hate it), while another group said "the hell with this" and went elsewhere.

--- End quote ---
And TechTalk was shut down for months, which killed the momentum. Now it's back but it has fewer members I'm sure and AHA doesn't exactly promote it. Might have survived if there was a more seamless transition (gratuitous buzzword).

denny:

--- Quote from: lornemagill on September 25, 2013, 07:16:34 PM ---maybe all of this already exists and I don't know how to access it.  I would like to create my own forum follow page.  for example there are post I would like to continuously follow for new posts and would like to see comments on some posts I have made/created.  I know some of this is already available just not instantly accessible when I log in.

--- End quote ---

That's a good point and AFAIK there's no way to do it now.  Maybe in a future software upgrade.  I'll put it on the wish list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version