Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Looking for a brewmaster / brew assistant keen on getting out for a few months  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Drizinho

• 1st Kit
Hi all. Maybe a long shot for a first time poster, but who knows, someone might be interested.

Quick introduction: we´re José and Dries, two young guys who recently started a brewpub project in Medellín, Colombia. We´re definitely passionate homebrewers, but we lack that extra sparkle to make our beer really pop out, and that's where you might come in.

What we are looking for: A passionate brewmaster/brewing assistant with relevant experience. A young adventurer or a skillful pensioner looking for a unique life experience. Willing to take a young Colombian assistant under his wings to teach him the art of brewing and perfect a few recipes. Someone who has experience with a 2BBL plant or higher.

What we offer: A Latin American adventure. A 3 to 4-months stay in latin boomtown Medellín, Colombia, starting somewhere between September and December 2018. Return flights. The opportunity to do your thing and help bring the craft beer culture to Colombia. Enough free time to explore and enjoy the city and its surroundings.

Interested? Send us a message at info@metropole.beer, we're happy to tell you all about our project.

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
Dang that sounds like a blast! I may know a few people I'll point your way.

Offline Drizinho

• 1st Kit
Great! Let me know  :)