Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: When should I receive a new AHA Membership card  (Read 2372 times)

Offline goulettedt

• 1st Kit
When should I receive a new AHA Membership card
« on: June 24, 2018, 11:13:41 am »
I renewed my AHA account back in March. Should I have received a new Membership card by now ?

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
Re: When should I receive a new AHA Membership card
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 11:55:18 am »
We send out new member cards every week, so you should have definitely received your card by now.

You can reach out to our Member Services department at info@brewersassociation.org or 888-822-6273.  The Member Services staff are in the office M-F 8 am - 5 pm MT.

If you haven't done so already, download and login to the Brew Guru app to access your digital member card.
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline James K

• Brewer
  • Flagstaff, AZ
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 01:56:13 am »
We send out new member cards every week, so you should have definitely received your card by now.

You can reach out to our Member Services department at info@brewersassociation.org or 888-822-6273.  The Member Services staff are in the office M-F 8 am - 5 pm MT.

If you haven't done so already, download and login to the Brew Guru app to access your digital member card.

The beer guru app is where it’s at in all honesty. It has your name, when your membership expires. Shows you breweries and homebrew shops, deals, recipes, etc.

When I travel I just show my card/ phone to breweries that offer discounts and bam. Got the hook up.
Vice President of Flagstaff Mountain-Top Mashers
2017 Homebrewer of the year
"One mouth doesn't taste the beer."

Offline duncan

• AHA / BA
  • Administrator
  • Brewer
    • HomebrewersAssociation.org
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 01:39:02 pm »

The beer guru app is where it’s at in all honesty. It has your name, when your membership expires. Shows you breweries and homebrew shops, deals, recipes, etc.

When I travel I just show my card/ phone to breweries that offer discounts and bam. Got the hook up.

We definitely recommend members download the Brew Guru app. If you're a new member, the digital membership card on Brew Guru allows you to start using your AHA Member Deals while you wait for a physical card to arrive in the mail. It's also a great back up for members new and old for those times you forgot/lost your card!

Links to iOS and Android apps are on this page: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/brew-guru/

-Duncan
American Homebrewers Association / Brewers Association

Offline Robert

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 03:47:40 pm »
I have no idea where my physical card is (maybe the kitchen junk drawer?) I just use Brew Guru.  Used it on a discount today. Trying to get all those loyalty cards in my wallet and on my key ring moved, one by one, onto my phone!
Rob Stein
Akron, Ohio

I'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question.

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 04:46:16 pm »
BrewGuru has also saved me some $ out here in OR.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 05:14:29 pm »
We used Brew Guru to get happy hour pricing for lunch at Breakside in Portland for lunch this afternoon.
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 09:16:01 pm »
We used Brew Guru to get happy hour pricing for lunch at Breakside in Portland for lunch this afternoon.
+1 Gary.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!