Hi Everyone! Do you spend all your free time talking about or thinking about beer? Drake’s Brewing Company is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic craft beer lover to join our events team and help us foster engaging experiences at Bay Area events and festivals.
This role will be on the front lines of our brand, from interacting with community event organizers to setting up festival booths and educating craft beer fans about Drake’s. The Bay Area Event Ambassador should have a tireless enthusiasm for getting customers excited about our brewery one-by-one.
Schedule: Part Time, Weekend Availability & Flexible Hours Required
• Represent Drake’s Brewing at local events, beer tastings and festivals
• Transport equipment and beer to events, handle set up and break down of festival booth, and clean equipment after use
• Assist with occasional beer sampling events at local retailers
• Submit event recap information to supervisor within 48 hours following an event
• Abide by festival beer service guidelines and CA ABC laws, do not overserve intoxicated event attendees
• Maximize opportunities for signage and brand exposure at events. Keep display materials and giveaways well-organized and stocked
• Participate in beer release events and support community fundraisers held at Drake’s Brewery
• Must be over 21
• Have a CA driver’s license with clean driving record
• Able to lift up to 60lbs on a regular basis, comfortable maneuvering and transporting kegs and event equipment
• Be responsible and enthusiastic about craft beer
• Work well with others, maintain a positive and proactive attitude
• Experience with serving beer is required
• Cicerone Beer Server certification is a plus, but not required
To apply, please send your resume + cover letter to email@example.com
Drake’s Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Drake’s Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.