Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: A chance to win Veteran's Blend hops!  (Read 1057 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
A chance to win Veteran's Blend hops!
« on: October 02, 2018, 11:07:41 am »
Yakima Cief Hops has released their Veteran's Blend for Veteran's Day.  They're a blend of Cashmere, Centennial, Ekuanot, Mosaic and Simcoe.  What's even cooler is that a portion of the proceeds will go to the Semper Fi Fund, which is dedicated to providing urgently needed resources and support for post 9/11 combat wounded, critically ill and catastrophically injured members of the United States Armed Forces and their families.  Pretty cool, huh?  You can read bout the whole thing here...https://www.yakimachief.com/2018-veterans-blend/

What's even cooler is that Experimental Brewing bought a bunch to support the project and we're gonna give some away!   All you have to do is come up with an idea for a recipe that you want Drew, Denny, or both to come up with spontaneously, off the top of their heads.  It's our version of "Stump the Chumps"!  The 2 recipes we choose will each get 1/2 lb. of Veteran's Blend.

For info on how to enter the contest, go to https://www.experimentalbrew.com/challenge-us-deadline-october-3rd
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline dls5492

• Brewer
Re: A chance to win Veteran's Blend hops!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 04:21:53 pm »
Thank you, Denny, for supporting the Marine Corp. My brother-in-law is a marine and my wife and I appreciate any support they get. Thanks again!
David S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Club: Cedar River Association of Zymurgy Enthusiasts (CRAZE)

And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. II Cor. 3:17