Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Saison Dupont  (Read 5655 times)

Offline etbrew

• Assistant Brewer
Re: Saison Dupont
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 02:40:29 am »
Wow.  I was able to have Saison Dupont on draft last night.  COMPLETELY different beer than the bottled!  It was fantastic.  I don't know if  I will ever drink it from the bottle again!

Also had Houblon Chouffe on draft for the first time.  That was also a revelation.  Wish lived closer to the pub I had them at!

Where did you get those on draft in VT??  I just bought a bottle of the Saison Dupont.  I'm drinking it right now and it is skunked  >:(  I would love to taste the un-skunked variety.

3 penny tap room in Montpelier.  Not sure if they always have it on draft.  It seems they rotate beers.  I believe they have current offerings on their website.

Thanks.  I've been wanting to check that place out.  I went to the newly opened Farmhouse tap and grill in Burlington a couple weeks ago and would definitely suggest checking that place out if you are in town.

Offline etbrew

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 08:12:36 pm »
Wow.  I was able to have Saison Dupont on draft last night.  COMPLETELY different beer than the bottled!  It was fantastic.  I don't know if  I will ever drink it from the bottle again!

Also had Houblon Chouffe on draft for the first time.  That was also a revelation.  Wish lived closer to the pub I had them at!

Where did you get those on draft in VT??  I just bought a bottle of the Saison Dupont.  I'm drinking it right now and it is skunked  >:(  I would love to taste the un-skunked variety.

3 penny tap room in Montpelier.  Not sure if they always have it on draft.  It seems they rotate beers.  I believe they have current offerings on their website.

Thanks.  I've been wanting to check that place out.  I went to the newly opened Farmhouse tap and grill in Burlington a couple weeks ago and would definitely suggest checking that place out if you are in town.
Had the Saison Dupont on draft at the Farmhouse Tap and Grill last week and it was great.  Much better without the skunk...

Offline johnf

• Brewer
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2010, 11:14:38 am »
I've been able to get this in a 4 pack of brown 33 cl bottles for a while.

Offline markaberrant

• Brewer
  • Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
    • ALES Club
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 12:14:09 pm »
I've been able to get this in a 4 pack of brown 33 cl bottles for a while.

This is all we get in Canada.  Moinette Blond as well, but the Avec Bons Vieux is only sold here in the 750ml corked green bottles.