Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Coffin Keezer for Sale - Denver, CO  (Read 1233 times)

Offline jrodanapolis

• 1st Kit
Coffin Keezer for Sale - Denver, CO
« on: December 28, 2018, 12:11:20 pm »
https://denver.craigslist.org/for/d/denver-kegerator-coffin-keezer-3-keg/6782027605.html

I built this awhile back when I was brewing a lot, but just don't have time anymore with a full time job, side project, serious gf and other things taking up my time. I built this with my father and it has a lot of sentimental value, but neither of us have a use for it anymore. I'll be moving out of my house soon and just don't have any room for this beast. I plan to move a few times within the next 5 years or so, and just don't think I'll have the time for it in the forseeable future.

I took a 7 CF freezer, glued a piece of oak to the top, covered that in marble tile, and then used a sheet of meranti wood for the cover. The cover simply slides out and stands on its own. 3 corny kegs and a 5 lb CO2 tank fit inside (all included, as well as tubing). The coffin is insulated and has computer fans that cycle air through it to keep the tap lines cool. I wired a temperature controller to the freezer to program the temperature to whatever you'd like it to be.

There's a full keg of a hoppy wheat beer and a full keg of passion fruit kombucha I made if you'd like to take those with it! I'm happy to empy and clean them if you'd like me to, too.

Feel free to ask any questions you have.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 12:15:47 pm by jrodanapolis »