Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 2019 Homebrew Con Ticket Sales  (Read 1200 times)

Offline joeinma

• Cellarman
2019 Homebrew Con Ticket Sales
« on: January 29, 2019, 11:46:12 am »
Anyone have any idea when tickets will go on sale for this year's Homebrew Con in Providence?   I keep checking the site daily for fear I will miss out.   Would love to know if they don't go on sale to say April or May.   

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
Re: 2019 Homebrew Con Ticket Sales
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 11:53:12 am »
Anyone have any idea when tickets will go on sale for this year's Homebrew Con in Providence?   

Registration for Homebrew Con opens at https://www.homebrewcon.org/ on March 12.  We'll have the site fully turned over for 2019 by February 15.

See you in Providence!
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline theDarkSide

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Derry, NH
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 12:06:37 pm »
What Gary said.  I don't expect it to sellout or at least sell out fast like some of the previous years. 

Short trip for you this year, huh?   I can't believe I actually get to drive to one of these.
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------

Offline joeinma

• Cellarman
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 09:14:49 am »

Registration for Homebrew Con opens at https://www.homebrewcon.org/ on March 12.  We'll have the site fully turned over for 2019 by February 15.

See you in Providence!

Thanks Gary!  See you there!  First time for me...My club the Mash Holes (from Mass) will be there representing and hopefully pouring beers on Club Night!

Offline joeinma

• Cellarman
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 09:16:37 am »
What Gary said.  I don't expect it to sellout or at least sell out fast like some of the previous years. 

Short trip for you this year, huh?   I can't believe I actually get to drive to one of these.

Definitely short trip!  About 40 minutes for me.   Just bummed that half my club are whining about cost so it may be only 5-10 of us there instead of the full club.

Offline theDarkSide

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Derry, NH
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 09:33:05 am »

Definitely short trip!  About 40 minutes for me.   Just bummed that half my club are whining about cost so it may be only 5-10 of us there instead of the full club.

You guys going to haul the Viking ship down?  Looking forward to the beer...you guys kill it at Jamboree! 
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------

Offline grod

• Cellarman
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 07:37:59 pm »
A little longer trip for me but I have leave and flights booked.  Just have to hope I don't miss out on the tickets otherwise I will be the douche wandering around Providence with a face like a slapped ar$e.

love

g
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"