Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Did my vote go through?  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Robert

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Did my vote go through?
« on: February 15, 2019, 07:27:09 pm »
Submitted my votes for Governing Committee,  I hope.  When I hit "done," It was not clear that my vote had been registered. Hit it again, still nothing.  Never returned me to another page or said "thanks" or anything.  In the future, I wonder if there could be some notification sent that our votes have been registered? 
Rob Stein
Akron, Ohio

I'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question.

Offline goose

• Senior Brewmaster
Re: Did my vote go through?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 07:09:38 am »
Submitted my votes for Governing Committee,  I hope.  When I hit "done," It was not clear that my vote had been registered. Hit it again, still nothing.  Never returned me to another page or said "thanks" or anything.  In the future, I wonder if there could be some notification sent that our votes have been registered?

I had the same outcome, Rob.  I assume my vote was counted but I will contact Matt Bolling about this issue.
Goose Steingass
Wooster, OH
Society of Akron Area Zymurgists (SAAZ)
Wayne County Brew Club
Mansfield Brew Club
BJCP Certified

Offline goose

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 07:18:15 am »
Rob:
Just for grins i went back to the AHA Governing Committee voting page and tried to vote again to see if my vote was registered.   The page came up with a message that I had already taken this survey, meaning I have already voted.  Just an FYI
Goose Steingass
Wooster, OH
Wayne County Brew Club
Mansfield Brew Club
BJCP Certified

Offline Robert

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 07:44:51 am »
Rob:
Just for grins i went back to the AHA Governing Committee voting page and tried to vote again to see if my vote was registered.   The page came up with a message that I had already taken this survey, meaning I have already voted.  Just an FYI
I'll try that just for peace of mind.  But it would be good to have a more positive confirmation right away.

EDIT I still get no such imessage.  Just lets me hit "done" over and over, so I assume my vote is not being registered.  I'll try to bring this to Matt's attention.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 07:53:40 am by Robert »
Rob Stein
Akron, Ohio

I'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question.

Offline wmbolling

• Global Moderator
  • Assistant Brewer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 08:30:05 am »
Hi all -

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I’ve added in a confirmation message at the end of the voting ballot.

All votes cast so far have been recorded. The confirmation message should clarify that from here on out. Thanks again for voting!
Matt Bolling

Offline mabrungard

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Water matters!
    • Bru'n Water
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 11:07:53 am »
Be sure to vote for well-qualified candidates that YOU believe will represent your interests in this hobby. Read the candidates statements and make your decisions from there. Otherwise you'll end up with jokers like Goose and myself on your Governing Committee.  ;) 

PS: We're not in the running.
Martin B
Carmel, IN

BJCP National
Foam Blowers of Indiana (FBI)

Brewing Water Information at:
https://www.brunwater.com/

Like Bru'n Water on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Brun-Water-464551136933908/?ref=bookmarks

Offline BrewBama

Did my vote go through?
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 11:21:06 am »
Be sure to vote for well-qualified candidates that YOU believe will represent your interests in this hobby. Read the candidates statements and make your decisions from there. Otherwise you'll end up with jokers like Goose and myself on your Governing Committee.  ;) 

LOL

Hi all -

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I’ve added in a confirmation message at the end of the voting ballot.

All votes cast so far have been recorded. The confirmation message should clarify that from here on out. Thanks again for voting!

The confirmation message works now. Thx!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 11:52:52 am »

Or worse, me....
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline case thrower

• Assistant Brewer
  • NE Ohio
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 04:30:39 pm »

Martin, I met Goose at the Platform Brewing Rally in Cleveland last year.  His jokes were pretty good so I'd vote for him again!  And then when we were at the Brew Pub afterwards he even bought me a beer.  My kind of joker! LOL!!
Dave C.

Woke up this mornin' and I got myself a beer.
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Offline goose

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2019, 06:59:17 am »

Damn, Martin, you gave away our secret!!!!!    :D
Goose Steingass
Wooster, OH
Wayne County Brew Club
Mansfield Brew Club
BJCP Certified