Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Zymurgy's 9th Annual Best Beers in America survey now online  (Read 3468 times)

Offline jill

• Cellarman
Zymurgy's 9th Annual Best Beers in America survey now online
« on: February 21, 2011, 10:36:23 am »
It's time once again for Zymurgy's Best Commercial Beers in America survey!

As homebrewers and beer lovers, Zymurgy readers have the most educated and adventurous palates on the planet. So for the ninth year, we are asking you, "Who brews the best beers in the land?"

New this year: online voting! Just go to http://bit.ly/BestBeers2011 and type in up to 20 of your favorite beers. You will need to have your AHA member number handy. You can vote for both domestic and imported beers, but they have to be available in the United States. Only one voting form is allowed per member. Voting ends March 11. We will tabulate the results and present them, along with clone recipes for some of the top beers, in the July/August issue of Zymurgy.

While you're voting, take a minute to review one of your top beers, in 150 words or fewer, and include that in the "Comments" field (this is appreciated but not mandatory.) We'll include some of your comments in the July/August issue as well as in the "You've Gotta Drink This" in future installments of Beeroscope. Thanks for voting!

Offline pyrite

• Brewer
  • Davis, CA
Re: Zymurgy's 9th Annual Best Beers in America survey now online
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 07:20:02 pm »
1. Alaskan - Smoked Porter
2. Eel River - Triple Exultation Ale
3. Russian River - Beatification

If you don't get in over your head, how are you ever going to know how tall you are.

Offline punatic

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Puna District, Hawaii Island (UTC -10)
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 07:26:58 pm »
Hey Jill - you only get 1st Kit rating?!

Considering who you are and what you do, I think you rate at least Omniscient Godhead...   ;)

Need to consider my favorite 20, and how many are available in the US of A.  I'll get back to ya.
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline jill

• Cellarman
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 10:51:11 am »
Hey Jill - you only get 1st Kit rating?!

Considering who you are and what you do, I think you rate at least Omniscient Godhead...   Wink

I know...right? I need to talk to the administrators and see if I can't get a more exciting rating.

Thanks for voting!