Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: HomebrewCon 2019 Seminar Tracks are Up  (Read 1783 times)

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
HomebrewCon 2019 Seminar Tracks are Up
« on: February 16, 2019, 10:38:45 am »
The seminar topics for Providence are up. You might find ones of high interest to you.

https://www.homebrewcon.org/lineup/sessions/
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: HomebrewCon 2019 Seminar Tracks are Up
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 11:38:36 am »
Though I do not want to beat a dead horse, I would like to ask that the Governing Committee Representatives ensure special attention is paid to recording these sessions. Maybe have a backup plan or something. I am unable to attend but would like the information. It’s one of the reasons I am an AHA member. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 11:51:47 am »
Though I do not want to beat a dead horse, I would like to ask that the Governing Committee Representatives ensure special attention is paid to recording these sessions. Maybe have a backup plan or something. I am unable to attend but would like the information. It’s one of the reasons I am an AHA member. Thank you.

While there's nothing we can do directly, I assure you that the AHA is well aware of the shortcomings before and is making every effort to ensure it doesn't hapen again.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Robert

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 11:57:48 am »

While there's nothing we can do directly, I assure you that the AHA is well aware of the shortcomings before and is making every effort to ensure it doesn't hapen again.
Very good.  Snowball's  chance in heck I could make it but there are a lot of presentations listed I'd sure like to see.   
Rob Stein
Akron, Ohio

I'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question.

Offline BrewBama

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 12:25:10 pm »
Thx Denny!

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 07:13:07 pm »

Very good.  Snowball's  chance in heck I could make it but there are a lot of presentations listed I'd sure like to see.

Even if your there, you can't attend all that you want.

Hope the contractors get it right.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline narcout

• Brewmaster General
  • Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 08:54:00 am »
Even if your there, you can't attend all that you want.

Yeah, I think I made it to all of 3 seminars in 2017.

I missed last year, but I'm planning on making it out to Providence.  Some of these sound pretty good. 
Sometimes you just can't get enough - JAMC

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 09:04:34 am »
I've gotten so busy that the only ones I make it to are the ones I introduce.  And even then I usually can't Stu to hear them.

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline mainebrewer

• Brewmaster
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2019, 11:17:50 am »
I poked around on the HomebrewCon site but couldn't find a list of the days/times the various seminars will be presented. Did I miss it or is it just not available?
"It's not that people are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that just isn't true." Ronald Reagan

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2019, 08:29:14 am »
I poked around on the HomebrewCon site but couldn't find a list of the days/times the various seminars will be presented. Did I miss it or is it just not available?

Not available yet.  Even the speakers don't know when we'll speak.

www.dennybrew.com

Offline mainebrewer

• Brewmaster
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2019, 10:04:02 am »

OK thanks!
"It's not that people are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that just isn't true." Ronald Reagan

Offline mainebrewer

• Brewmaster
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2019, 10:04:26 am »