Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Login Issue On iPad  (Read 3218 times)

Offline Craig Emerson

• 1st Kit
    • BrewGinner
Login Issue On iPad
« on: May 07, 2019, 05:26:14 am »
Anyone else having an issue logging into the Zymurgy App on the iPad?

I'm a new member, and I just discovered this app via an email I received. I'm thinking how awesome is this. Anyway, I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to login only to get the following message:  Login with brewers web services was unsuccessful: Unable to login as user xxxxx.  The User ID or Password is invalid.

I've tried this on both the iPad and iPhone app. I've reset my password. I have connectivity on my devices. I've verified I can login to the website with the same User ID and Password with no issues. Help!
Craig Emerson
Homebrewer, Triumph Rider, Computer Geek

Offline Dave Carpenter

• Zymurgy editor
  • Cellarman
  • Zymurgy editor
    • American Homebrewers Association
Re: Login Issue On iPad
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 08:53:16 am »
Anyone else having an issue logging into the Zymurgy App on the iPad?

I'm a new member, and I just discovered this app via an email I received. I'm thinking how awesome is this. Anyway, I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to login only to get the following message:  Login with brewers web services was unsuccessful: Unable to login as user xxxxx.  The User ID or Password is invalid.

I've tried this on both the iPad and iPhone app. I've reset my password. I have connectivity on my devices. I've verified I can login to the website with the same User ID and Password with no issues. Help!

Hey Craig, sorry you're experiencing trouble logging in to the app. I have forwarded your issue to AHA Member Services who hopefully can get you sorted. I myself have had some trouble logging into one of our other sites today, so it's possible there's something amiss on the interwebs. Feel free to DM me if you don't get it resolved soon.
Editor, Zymurgy and AHA Special Projects
American Homebrewers Association

Offline Craig Emerson

• 1st Kit
    • BrewGinner
Re: Login Issue On iPad
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 11:45:11 am »
Will do Dave. I’ll give it a day or so and if I’m still having issues I’ll let you know.
Craig Emerson
Homebrewer, Triumph Rider, Computer Geek