Author Topic: How to brew book.  (Read 111 times)

Offline Georgios Lignos

• 1st Kit
How to brew book.
« on: January 18, 2021, 08:01:36 AM »
Hello dear Governors. I would like to ask about the publication of the "How to brew" book. I'm from Greece and here we don't really have many books about beer crafting in greek except some old ones. For me it's not a problem to read English books but not everyone has this ability. So right now I try to translate the how to brew book for my father who loves homebrewing beers. So the question is "Will there be a translation for the AHA books or is there a way to publish my translation ( well its not perfect because I'm not a scholar but it is readable for the normal reader)

Thank you for your time

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: How to brew book.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 02:33:14 PM »
Hello dear Governors. I would like to ask about the publication of the "How to brew" book. I'm from Greece and here we don't really have many books about beer crafting in greek except some old ones. For me it's not a problem to read English books but not everyone has this ability. So right now I try to translate the how to brew book for my father who loves homebrewing beers. So the question is "Will there be a translation for the AHA books or is there a way to publish my translation ( well its not perfect because I'm not a scholar but it is readable for the normal reader)

Thank you for your time

Congratulations on your brewing and your efforts! First, I'm not am authority oncopyright law, so this is supposition.  How To Brew is copyrighted,  so publishing your translation would not be legal.  Next, then book comes from Brewers Publications, so we in the AHA have no connection to it.  I suggest you contact Brewers Publications with your questions.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell