Author Topic: Welcome Everyone!  (Read 1063 times)

Online hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
Re: Welcome Everyone!
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 04:43:48 PM »
Greetings-

The notes from this year's annual in-person Governing Committee meeting are now available. You can access them from the Governing Committee page on HomebrewersAssociation.org

-Duncan

Thanks for the notice and link, Duncan.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life.
Welcome Everyone!
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2019, 12:21:14 AM »
Greetings-

The notes from this year's annual in-person Governing Committee meeting are now available. You can access them from the Governing Committee page on HomebrewersAssociation.org

-Duncan

Thanks for the notice and link, Duncan.

+1. Thank you.

Edit: I’d like to add that as I’ve said, I’ve been to many, many meetings in my day, and therefore read many, many meeting minutes. Most minutes I’ve read can inform a person who did not attend the meeting so they’re up to speed on the proceedings.  Sad the AHA would pass up a communication opportunity to highlight the work of the Governing Committee by submitting this document to their membership. It definitely checks the block demanded in the bylaws but it woefully misses the mark to keep membership informed in my opinion. I imagine this is simply an exercise to shut up a vocal member.  What a shame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 03:36:24 PM by BrewBama »
“From man’s sweat and God’s love, beer came into the world.” — St. Arnold

Brewed in the Tennessee Valley. Rocket City — Huntsville AL

Offline kgs

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Sonoma County, CA
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2020, 04:04:04 PM »
Greetings-

-Duncan

Thanks for posting these. I see surveys mentioned. I'd be willing to be part of a group that pre-tests surveys in development.
K.G. Schneider
AHA Member

Offline goose

• Brewmaster
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2020, 07:42:49 PM »
I will mention publishing the minutes from the monthly conference call meetings at our next one in February and will try to get a clarification on this, Brewbama.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Goose Steingass
Wooster, OH
Society of Akron Area Zymurgists (SAAZ)
Wayne County Brew Club
Mansfield Brew Club
BJCP Certified
AHA Governing Committee Member