Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Anybody else just get a "Welcome to the AHA" email?  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Robert

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: Anybody else just get a "Welcome to the AHA" email?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2019, 05:35:44 pm »

No big deal really.  I re-upped for 3 years this time and already received the coffee mug.  The odd thing for me is, I haven't received a new card yet.  The app will cover me, if needed, just makes me feel for the admin and his/her thinning hair.

Paul
I reupped for 3 years last time too.  They sent me the gift -- a little tasting notebook I'll never use -- in triplicate in a single wrapper.  Sure wish they'd sent just one, and then a new gift each following year on my "anniversary!" 
Rob Stein
Akron, Ohio

I'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question.

Offline Slowbrew

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • The Slowly Losing IT Brewery in Urbandale, IA
Re: Anybody else just get a "Welcome to the AHA" email?
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 05:13:45 am »
Aaannnd... they sent out the "Oops!" email again.  Curiously,  I notice they didn't try to blame the server this time... yeah, best not to talk about what happened! 
Being an old "server guy" I laughed when the first "oops" email sort-of blamed the server.  Servers are metal boxes that do what they are told.  My guess is there is an error (or errors) in a script, and they are still chasing them down.   ;D

No big deal really.  I re-upped for 3 years this time and already received the coffee mug.  The odd thing for me is, I haven't received a new card yet.  The app will cover me, if needed, just makes me feel for the admin and his/her thinning hair.

Paul

Speak of the Duvel, my membership card was in my mailbox yesterday.  :)

Glad the only apparent problems are with the email systems.

Paul

** EDIT: added the word "card" so the comment made more sense.
Where the heck are we going?  And what's with this hand basket?