Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: LODO and Decoction Mashing  (Read 8925 times)

Offline Robert

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: LODO and Decoction Mashing
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2019, 05:38:24 am »
"Radical" new ideas slowly become mainstream.   We've seen, for example, increased interest in and adoption of cold side practices like proper keg purging and closed transfer as the popularity of hoppy IPAs has led brewers to seek ways of keeping these beers better.  The results must speak for themselves and the word will get out.
Rob Stein
Akron, Ohio

I'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question.

Offline stpug

• Brewmaster
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2019, 10:42:44 am »
I've tried multiple times to register over there.  Just did again.  Whenever I try to submit the registration I get a "form invalid" message.  When I use the "contact" feature to try to contact Admin about the problem, it's also "form invalid."  Either they've already shut down their existing system, or they really don't want any new, potential paying, members.

Robert, I just tested registration for the forum at low oxygen brewing dot com and all seems well.  We continue to have new registration happening daily as well, so it would seem that things are (at least) mostly working.  Is this the site you're having difficulty registering for or another?

Offline Robert

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2019, 11:52:30 am »
I've tried multiple times to register over there.  Just did again.  Whenever I try to submit the registration I get a "form invalid" message.  When I use the "contact" feature to try to contact Admin about the problem, it's also "form invalid."  Either they've already shut down their existing system, or they really don't want any new, potential paying, members.

Robert, I just tested registration for the forum at low oxygen brewing dot com and all seems well.  We continue to have new registration happening daily as well, so it would seem that things are (at least) mostly working.  Is this the site you're having difficulty registering for or another?

Yes, LOB.  I'll try again when I get a chance.  If I'm having trouble and get an error message again using the contact feature, is there someone I can email directly?
Rob Stein
Akron, Ohio

I'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question.

Offline Brewtopalonian

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2019, 01:23:15 pm »

When I attempt to register for the forum it keeps telling me my confirmation code is incorrect.  I've attempted at least a dozen times.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Keep It Simple, Stupid!

Offline stpug

• Brewmaster
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2019, 08:25:18 am »
As an admin of the site, it's good to know that some folks are having troubles with the registration form not functioning correctly. Will you both try registering using an Incognito Window (Chrome) or Private Window (Firefox) - with ad-blockers deactivated - just to see if registration goes through.  If it does, then you should be able to use those credentials to log in using your regular browser panes after that.  As a final resort, I could set up an account for each of you, pass along the credentials, and then you log in and change the password to whatever you want along with account details/etc.  Keep me posted.

Offline Brewtopalonian

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2019, 01:46:48 pm »
As an admin of the site, it's good to know that some folks are having troubles with the registration form not functioning correctly. Will you both try registering using an Incognito Window (Chrome) or Private Window (Firefox) - with ad-blockers deactivated - just to see if registration goes through.  If it does, then you should be able to use those credentials to log in using your regular browser panes after that.  As a final resort, I could set up an account for each of you, pass along the credentials, and then you log in and change the password to whatever you want along with account details/etc.  Keep me posted.

Thank you!  I was able to create an account now!  Much appreciated!
Keep It Simple, Stupid!

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2019, 09:52:50 am »
Tried again, failed again.  New routine it seems, get up, get coffee, try to register, get rejected.  Stpug, any further suggestion?  Admin there not responding.

THIS may be better done by PM
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell