Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: GABF Presale Code  (Read 1924 times)

Offline santacruzom

• 1st Kit
GABF Presale Code
« on: July 25, 2019, 02:27:20 pm »
Anyone have a GABF Presale code they won't be using that wouldn't mind sending my way? Thanks!

Offline John

• 1st Kit
Re: GABF Presale Code
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 10:01:57 am »
Have codes been sent out?
Friends don't let friends drink IPA.

Offline EnkAMania

• Brewer
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 01:46:35 pm »

Emails were sent out July 23rd (I didn't get one)  If you are an AHA member, you can login and go to My Account and the presale code is there.
Some day we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny

Offline santacruzom

• 1st Kit
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 09:04:17 am »

Yes they have. I didn't renew this year and didn't get one, so I was hoping someone who won't be going to GABF  would help me out.

Still looking for a code if anyone has one they aren't using. Thanks!

Offline Cody

• 1st Kit
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 10:44:32 pm »
I renewed my membership on 7/22. It's good to 2022 but I did not get an email and there is no code next to the section that says GABF Presale Code  :-[

Offline Robert Phillips

• 1st Kit
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 10:37:43 am »
I renewed my membership on 7/22. It's good to 2022 but I did not get an email and there is no code next to the section that says GABF Presale Code  :-[

I also renewed before the deadline and have no code.

Offline EnkAMania

• Brewer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 11:25:33 am »
I'm having issues with buying tickets even with pre-sale.  ARGH!!!

Offline ncbrewer

• 1st Kit
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 01:44:04 pm »
Yeah, I tried to do the PAIRED event for Thursday. I had tickets but the POS software would never acknolwdge my PayPal, and by the time I tried the GA ticket I received not authorized on my passcode so assumed that means sold out. I had no problem with it booking Sat afternoon members session. Something I've come to expect over the years using the third party vendors contracted by the BA/AHA.

Offline EnkAMania

• Brewer
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 02:43:02 pm »
Yeah, I tried to do the PAIRED event for Thursday. I had tickets but the POS software would never acknolwdge my PayPal, and by the time I tried the GA ticket I received not authorized on my passcode so assumed that means sold out. I had no problem with it booking Sat afternoon members session. Something I've come to expect over the years using the third party vendors contracted by the BA/AHA.

I had the Paypal failure too and then it said I didn't have access to the event.  I emailed AHA and they gave me another code.  I paid via credit card and got through.

Offline Doug Benson

• 1st Kit
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 08:09:35 pm »

I had the Paypal failure too and then it said I didn't have access to the event.  I emailed AHA and they gave me another code.  I paid via credit card and got through.

Also getting error message when trying to get a third Member's session ticket (didn't realize they upped the limit from 2):

Sorry, Restricted Event
You currently don’t have access to this event.

No indication that tix are sold out so hopefully AHA will respond to the e-mail I sent them.