Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Yellowhammer News  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Robert

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: Yellowhammer News
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2019, 11:15:39 am »

The Beer Reviews are just for fun. I am my biggest fan by far. Lordy I crack myself up!

Hey, I'm pretty easily amused.  Where do I find 'em?
Rob Stein
Akron, Ohio

I'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question.

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2019, 11:37:10 am »

The Beer Reviews are just for fun. I am my biggest fan by far. Lordy I crack myself up!

LOL .... you would have to be! Are you on FB? Friend me there and you can have all the beer reviews you can stand until you decide to unfollow. Which I assume will be quick! ;)

My hope is to someday relaunch my "blog" and have them up there but right now I'm just having fun. And people send me beer sometimes! I have literally 20 beers that have been given to me in line to review.

Offline Robert

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2019, 12:07:47 pm »

LOL .... you would have to be! Are you on FB? Friend me there and you can have all the beer reviews you can stand until you decide to unfollow. Which I assume will be quick! ;)

My hope is to someday relaunch my "blog" and have them up there but right now I'm just having fun. And people send me beer sometimes! I have literally 20 beers that have been given to me in line to review.
Sorry, not on FB.  If you do launch a blog I'll follow it.  I'll read any beer blog that's not so stupid it gets my blood pressure up instead of making me laugh.  Which actually does narrow it down quite  a bit...
Rob Stein
Akron, Ohio

I'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question.

Offline Thirsty_Monk

• Brewmaster General
  • Eau Claire WI
    • Lazy Monk Brewing
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2019, 05:45:20 pm »

I watch your reviews from time to time. :)
Na Zdravie

Lazy Monk Brewing
http://www.lazymonkbrewing.com

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2019, 11:04:08 am »

I watch your reviews from time to time. :)

I need to get a hold of some more of your beers some time. The dunkle was outstanding last time I had it.

Offline Thirsty_Monk

• Brewmaster General
  • Eau Claire WI
    • Lazy Monk Brewing
Yellowhammer News
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2019, 02:15:45 pm »
It had been some times we did Munich Dunkel. I think it was when we got canning machine. Sure thing. I could send you some “yeast samples”.
Na Zdravie

Lazy Monk Brewing
http://www.lazymonkbrewing.com

Offline chezteth

• Brewmaster
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2019, 04:46:00 pm »

I would be interested in your beer reviews. How do I find you on Facebook?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk