It’ll be something simple. Still dead. Picobrew wants a video of the machine running so they can evaluate. I haven’t had a chance to upload a video. Traveling too much right now.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe a pump or line is clogged.
I believe I finally found the problem. The red rubber gasket in this picture has somehow gone missing. I thought it was missing but there is no mention of it in the Z manual. I had asked PicoBrew support about it but they just kept going down their checklist and didn’t answer. Finally, I asked on a forum and got an answer the day before PicoBrew support got there on the check list and sent me this picture.
PicoBrew puts spares for many small pieces in the Z1 box, but, not this one. I am waiting until Tuesday to hear back from PicoBrew about the size of the gasket or whether I can buy a spare. For now, I have crafted a stand-in from some tubing.
With my work around the PicoBrew Z1 works properly again. Without the gasket there is a not a good seal and the in take pump could not pull liquid.