Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: AHA Member Discounts  (Read 983 times)

Offline brewthru

• Brewer
AHA Member Discounts
« on: September 24, 2019, 04:58:39 am »
Even if a place isn't listed here www.homebrewersassociation.org/membership/aha-member-deals/

I've more often than not received a discount by asking and showing my AHA member card. Especially helps if the place has the Brewers Association upside down bottle logo visible.

Offline mfshambu

• 1st Kit
Re: AHA Member Discounts
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 09:37:20 am »
Thanks for the heads up @brewthru! If you ever come across these businesses that are offering discounts to AHA members but aren't listed in our directory or in Brew Guru, let us know! We would love to promote those businesses and make sure that other homebrewers know where they can get deals!

Feel free to submit those businesses here: https://brewersassociation.wufoo.com/forms/brew-guru-map-update/

Cheers!
Millie Shamburger
AHA Business Programs Coordinator
millie@brewersassociation.org

Offline juggabrew303

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 08:47:37 am »
Unfortunately, I’m finding recently breweries are becoming more and more arrogant and snooty when it comes to this.  Recent trip to Raleigh, not one brewery excepted it and one server said “no that doesn’t do anything for us”

I found her comments so rude that I’m just going to tell you it was Trophy brewing company. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MDixon

• Brewmaster General
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 05:06:02 pm »
North Carolina does not allow alcohol discounts. You can get a discount at times on food or merchandise.

I don't see Trophy listed on the AHA site so why did you think you would get a discount?
It's not a popularity contest, it's beer!

Offline juggabrew303

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 02:05:56 pm »
North Carolina does not allow alcohol discounts. You can get a discount at times on food or merchandise.

I don't see Trophy listed on the AHA site so why did you think you would get a discount?
A lot of breweries aren’t listed but still will hook it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk