I probably break every rule of sanitation and good sense with some of my procedures, but I filter my BK and chiller bucket dregs first through a mash filter then through a coffee filter, which leaves me very clear wort with little or no sediment or break material. I then boil it and put it in sanitized 1/2 gallon juice jugs, put the lid on and leave it inverted until it cools down close to room temp, label it a put it in the fridge for later use. When I need wort for a starter I just grab the jug which is most similar to the planned brew, although anymore I frequently have a jug of the planned recipe on hand. Over the years and several hundred jugs of unfermented wort I've had 2 with a tiny patch of mold on the inside of the lid and 2 jugs that after several months in fridge had swelled to near bursting, so my system works adequately over 99% of the time. I can imagine dozens of the forum regulars cringing and wringing their hands as they read this, but what the hey. Interestingly the 2 jugs that started spontaneously fermenting were both from the same batch of Schwartzbier, I took them out of the fridge and stuck airlocks in them to see what would happen. What happened was two half gallons jugs of Schwartzbier that tasted almost the same as the original.
Most batches I get ~ 1 gallon of wort from dregs which works out well with 1 jug for a future starter and 1 jug for priming, but over time I've built up a backlog or stockpile of unused wort, most of which have gravities of 1.060 to 1.1. Lately I've been toying with the idea of doing a "suicide" beer - you know, like when we were kids and you'd mix some of every soda pop on tap, very fun and appealing to a 10 year old, not so much so now. Don't know what to call it, but it should be interesting.
I can't wait to read the responses to this post.