Other than Brewing > The Pub

Babalu

<< < (105/106) > >>

boulderbrewer:
For all of you wondering what is happening in Jeff's life you can get more updates on Jeff on a Facebook page. Search for the community page "One Million Strong for Jeff Fuller"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Million-Strong-for-Jeff-Fuller/163208817063902?sk=info

redbeerman:
Thanks man!

boulderbrewer:
Hey Guys Jeff is turning 50 on the 15th, this is a post from "One Million Strong for Jeff Fuller" on Facebook. If you got a moment send him an email or a card.

"Chris to One Million Strong for Jeff Fuller,
Jeff will be having a birthday soon. . He's a lonely and forgotten man who gets very few visitors. I'm not judging anyone, but maybe some of his friends could remember him and send him a birthday wish? An email would be nice too. His email is babalujeff@gmail.com. His therapist gets online with him once in a while and helps him read and answer his emails. His address at the hospital Jeff Fuller c/o Kindred Hospital Northeast Stoughton
 NRU 4
 909 Sumner Street
 Stoughton, MA 02072 "

boulderbrewer:
A Big THANK YOU! to those who emailed or sent a card!

From Facebook

‎Chris to One Million Strong for Jeff Fuller

Would llike to thank everyone who took the time to drop Jeff a note on his birthday. His therapist said Jeff received a lot of emails. I"m sure he'll 'answer' them a little at a time, but to those of you who remembered him, thank you.

beersk:

--- Quote from: boulderbrewer on October 20, 2016, 07:51:43 AM ---A Big THANK YOU! to those who emailed or sent a card!

From Facebook

‎Chris to One Million Strong for Jeff Fuller

Would llike to thank everyone who took the time to drop Jeff a note on his birthday. His therapist said Jeff received a lot of emails. I"m sure he'll 'answer' them a little at a time, but to those of you who remembered him, thank you.

--- End quote ---
Not being on Facebook, I can't keep up on the updates as to Jeff's life. How is he doing post EEE recovery?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version