Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: New Brew Room Nearing Completion  (Read 2392 times)

Offline jet.gorilla

• Cellarman
New Brew Room Nearing Completion
« on: December 27, 2019, 02:25:46 pm »
Been wanting to build a dream brew room for a long time.  When I built my new house, I saved some prime space on the street for building it out.  We’ve been working on it since May.  It’s based on a modified Brutus10 lengthened for 20 gallon kettles.  It has a walk-in fermentation room and a raised wet floor for cleaning with a channel drain.  On the outside, I saved a little space for a nice beer garden deck with a fire pit.  Both the brew room and the garden deck front on Main Street where I live so it’s a great place to hang out.

We plan on doing the first all grain batch here next week.  Did an extract the other day to test the burners.  We enjoyed an 8 year old mead we tapped for the occasion. 

https://flickr.com/photos/186202389@N02/sets/72157712387230252
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 02:32:31 pm by jet.gorilla »

Offline tommymorris

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: New Brew Room Nearing Completion
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 04:11:17 pm »
Been wanting to build a dream brew room for a long time.  When I built my new house, I saved some prime space on the street for building it out.  We’ve been working on it since May.  It’s based on a modified Brutus10 lengthened for 20 gallon kettles.  It has a walk-in fermentation room and a raised wet floor for cleaning with a channel drain.  On the outside, I saved a little space for a nice beer garden deck with a fire pit.  Both the brew room and the garden deck front on Main Street where I live so it’s a great place to hang out.

We plan on doing the first all grain batch here next week.  Did an extract the other day to test the burners.  We enjoyed an 8 year old mead we tapped for the occasion. 

https://flickr.com/photos/186202389@N02/sets/72157712387230252
Looks great. I like those windows.

Offline Megary

• Senior Brewmaster
Re: New Brew Room Nearing Completion
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 05:19:11 pm »
That's awesome!  Best of luck with it.