General Category > Zymurgy

2010 Sept./Oct. - Batch Sparging

(1/9) > >>

denny:
If anyone has any questions related to my article, post 'em here!

But first, a correction...in the final paragraph, the sentence that begins "The only downside..." should read...

"The only downside to batch sparging is that it may be too fast!  A friend who brews 3 10 gal. batches at a time tried it and said it worked great, but didn't leave him enough extra time to deal with them all!"

Anyone who knows me knows how ludicrous is it to think of me doing 3 10 gal. batches at a time!

bluesman:
I'll definitely be looking for your article.  Is this your first Zymurgy article?

I'll also give you my review.  ;)

saintpierre:
Great article! Read it last night. I recently started batch sparging based on comments from the forum and don't think I will switch back.

denny:

--- Quote from: bluesman on August 25, 2010, 02:45:52 PM ---I'll definitely be looking for your article.  Is this your first Zymurgy article?

I'll also give you my review.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I've done at least one other (can't remember if there were more than that) and a few for BYO.

treaves:
I found it a well-written article. Thanks!  I fly sparge, as it's trivial for me to do on my cheap sculpture, but, if I was using an Igloo I'd switch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version