Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Trying to Add Attachments  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Niles Radl

• 1st Kit
Trying to Add Attachments
« on: March 26, 2020, 09:03:37 am »
Hi,

I've been a member of the AHA for about a year and a half now, but this is my first time posting to the forum. I tried making a new post under Classifieds entitled Grain Buy - New England, and tried to add some attachments images as .png and as .jpg, but neither seems to have taken. Can someone help me out? Cheers!

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Trying to Add Attachments
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 09:54:18 am »
You need to host photos elsewhere and link to them here.  Alternately, if you use TapaTalk, you can upload them directly there and they'll host them foryou.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Niles Radl

• 1st Kit
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 11:02:56 am »
Thanks Denny! Does that go for any type of attachment? I could easily make the photos into .pdf files, or some other type of file if necessary. Cheers!

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 11:11:25 am »
Thanks Denny! Does that go for any type of attachment? I could easily make the photos into .pdf files, or some other type of file if necessary. Cheers!

AFAIK, it applies to any attachment. I know new forum software is under consideration, but given reality I don't expect any changes soon.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell