Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Brew Files Podcast Ep. 85 - Celebrate Good Times  (Read 696 times)

Online denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Brew Files Podcast Ep. 85 - Celebrate Good Times
« on: April 04, 2020, 02:12:08 pm »
https://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast/brew-files-episode-85-celebrate-good-times

It's the 200th episode! And we need a good reason to celebrate! Today we talk about what we've made in the past to celebrate and what we'd do in the future. Does a celebration beer always needs to be big? What's the story you're trying to tell?
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Online BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: Brew Files Podcast Ep. 85 - Celebrate Good Times
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 02:15:13 pm »
Congratulations on the milestone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 02:29:07 pm »
Congratulations on the milestone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Megary

• Brewmaster
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 02:54:27 pm »
https://www.experimentalbrew.com/podcast/brew-files-episode-85-celebrate-good-times

It's the 200th episode! And we need a good reason to celebrate! Today we talk about what we've made in the past to celebrate and what we'd do in the future. Does a celebration beer always needs to be big? What's the story you're trying to tell?

Congratulations!  I really enjoy these podcasts - partly for the beer knowledge but mostly for the entertaining back and forth banter.  Like Oscar and Felix...you can all decide which is which.  ;)

Here's to 200 more!

Online denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 07:39:23 am »

Congratulations!  I really enjoy these podcasts - partly for the beer knowledge but mostly for the entertaining back and forth banter.  Like Oscar and Felix...you can all decide which is which.  ;)

Here's to 200 more!

Thank you!  We think of ourselves as Click and Clack!

www.dennybrew.com

Online BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Brew Files Podcast Ep. 85 - Celebrate Good Times
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 07:46:20 am »
Man, I miss the Tappet Bros.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 07:49:03 am by BrewBama »

Online denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 08:26:22 am »
Man, I miss the Tappet Bros.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I must listen to 2 or 3 rerun episodes a week.  It takes me away from worries.

www.dennybrew.com