Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: THC Beer  (Read 1993 times)

Offline MattyAHA

• Brewer
Re: THC Beer
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2020, 06:47:42 am »
dose clear oil at bottling/kegging or any other decarbed oil and be super careful and put your seat belt on, you might meet some entities
Matty

"This sweet nectar was my life blood"-  Phil "Landfill" krundle

Offline scrap iron

• Assistant Brewer
  • K.C.
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2020, 07:48:37 am »
Maybe just use some beer in the Bong, beer bong? :)
Mike F.                                                                              “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.”

Abraham Lincoln

Offline MattyAHA

• Brewer
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2020, 07:51:22 am »
Maybe just use some beer in the Bong, beer bong? :)
\m/ ;D \m/
Matty

"This sweet nectar was my life blood"-  Phil "Landfill" krundle

Offline BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 09:03:12 am »
There’s a recipe in the March/April 2020 issue of Zymurgy magazine and here: https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/homebrew-recipe/thc-infused-caramel-amber-ale/

It comes with a disclaimer:

THC-infused beer can—and very likely will—induce psychoactive effects, which can vary from person to person. Consume these beers responsibly and at your own risk. If you are unsure of what to expect, start with a very small sample and wait a few hours before consuming more.

...and an Editor’s Note:

Despite legalization and/or decriminalization of cannabis and cannabis-derived products by many states and the District of Columbia, marijuana remains classified as a Schedule I substance under the Controlled Substances Act of 1970 and, thus, federally illegal. The American Homebrewers Association neither endorses nor discourages brewing with cannabis-related products, however homebrewers who do so should remember that such beers are not permitted in the National Homebrew Competition. Most local and regional competitions also do not allow cannabis beers at this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk