Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Budweiser Big Pack  (Read 5408 times)

Offline MDixon

• Brewmaster General
Budweiser Big Pack
« on: September 25, 2017, 11:51:43 am »
Saw this posted on FB. Anyone else who saw it notice the price is out of whack?

It's not a popularity contest, it's beer!

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: Budweiser Big Pack
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 11:59:23 am »
Posts I saw say this is in Canada. Take 20% off the price for USD but taxes are likely different as well.

Offline Wilbur

• Brewmaster
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 01:26:26 pm »
I'm having so many issues on this, besides the $1.49/can price. None of it is cold, and how are you going to load it in your truck? I don't think my grocery store or liquor store has a fork truck. I'm guessing when you break it open it's all just cases of Bud (135 of them), but if you can't wheel the thing into your superbowl party ice cold, whats the point?

Online reverseapachemaster

• Brain Sparging on Brewing
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 08:39:54 am »
I'm having so many issues on this, besides the $1.49/can price. None of it is cold, and how are you going to load it in your truck? I don't think my grocery store or liquor store has a fork truck. I'm guessing when you break it open it's all just cases of Bud (135 of them), but if you can't wheel the thing into your superbowl party ice cold, whats the point?

Get people seeing the box and talking about it. So you're not buying the big box but maybe you'll snap a pic and post it on social media or a forum and get people talking about their beer.
Heck yeah I blog about homebrewing: Brain Sparging on Brewing

Offline Stevie

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 09:03:17 am »
Nah, they’re a beer company. What do they know about marketing.

Offline Fairyty

• 1st Kit
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 10:34:30 pm »
Budweiser Big Pack is selling 3240 packs of beer for $4700 which means $1.45 for a can and $35.00 for each case. I don't think that is any good deal.  That's easily over 30% more than if you just bought regular packs. Bud Light Raz-Ber-Rita raspberry-flavored malt beverage belongs to Budweiser is the one I'm currently obsessed too. Razberita 12 Pack of 8 can per each pack costs $11.17. and bud light rita price for 25 can is $2.67. Bud Light Raz-Ber-Rita is suggested to be taken with some juices and ice for even good taste, though it does contain less alcohol taking it every day isn't good for you