Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Non-Alcoholic Brew  (Read 2811 times)

Offline pete b

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Barre, Ma
Re: Non-Alcoholic Brew
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2020, 05:22:10 am »
Narcout, a long time forum contributor, has some well done reviews of commercial NA beers in the Commercial Beer Review section of this forum. Just scroll they are not far down, each brand has its own topic.
Don't let the bastards cheer you up.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2020, 08:23:19 am »
Yeah, I think people are being pretty accurate in their assessments.

I once did a kick where I tried a bunch of alcohol-free beers just to see if any were good at all. I remember maisel's alcoholfrei and if not maisels then some other weisse beer were still pretty decent.

But, I get the feeling he wants the idea of "drinking beer" and bubbles, am i correct? If so, he should probably just drink commercial 0% beer or try to avoid it.

Check out Athletic Brewing.  Great NA beers.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline allenhuerta

• Brewer
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2020, 08:31:22 am »
I can't remember where I heard about Athletic but I remember it being while I was in Germany and I was like, this is... Peculiar.. but if they are making good beer, hell yeah for those who want it!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2020, 10:14:37 am »
I can't remember where I heard about Athletic but I remember it being while I was in Germany and I was like, this is... Peculiar.. but if they are making good beer, hell yeah for those who want it!

We interviewed them on the podcast
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline allenhuerta

• Brewer
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2020, 11:18:51 am »

We interviewed them on the podcast
Honestly that could have been it

Offline Fairyty

• 1st Kit
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2020, 09:46:21 pm »
I am very happy to find this forum. I am searching for this nonalcoholic brews for the past two days. At last, I got here. Thank you for the information. This forum is very informative. I read many articles in this forum all are very informative and useful. Thank you