Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: BA/AHA Layoffs - Gary Glass!  (Read 3871 times)

Offline BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: BA/AHA Layoffs - Gary Glass!
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2020, 04:36:05 pm »

A lot of heresay there.
I found no google-able proof of any of those claims.
Sounds very "get off my lawn", which falls into what I have seen here (long time lurker, first time poster).
Long time lurker? Your account was created two days ago.

I will gladly retract anything I wrote that is not true. I don’t have a problem admitting when I am wrong.

Unfortunately in this case, each example above is either my personal experience or from emails between myself and others.

As I’ve said many times directly to them: I think it’s a huge shame. They have absolutely great information ...but their message delivery sux.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

narvin

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2020, 08:57:59 pm »
The AHA as an organization doesn't spend their time or money wrestling in the mud over religious arguments for or against certain brewing techniques.  If you mean that people on a free forum (where you don't even need a membership to participate) aren't kissing your salty behind enough and thanking you for your presence, perhaps that grievance is better directed towards your mom, who will undoubtedly reassure you that you are indeed the smartest person in the room and everyone loves you.

Honestly, this is coming from someone who reads, listens, and embraces many things low oxygen brewing: stop whining so much. 

Offline lupulus

• Brewer
  • Think like a proton, stay positive!
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2020, 10:14:55 pm »
"The training of brewers is the same whether you are training a home-brewer or you are training a brewer for Anheuser-Busch"
Michael J. Lewis

20 years ago, George Fix and Greg Noonan were decoding the pro literature for homebrewers.

Nowadays, the so-called homebrew stars don't read the pro literature or scientific research; and contradict it regularly without a reasonable explanation.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”  Neil deGrasse Tyson