Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: AHA Membership Issues  (Read 1352 times)

Offline beerphilmcd

• Assistant Brewer
  • Enzymatic activity excites me!
AHA Membership Issues
« on: July 18, 2020, 04:37:52 pm »
I signed up to the AHA prior to homebrew con and iirc they say you’ll be emailed further membership details. I haven’t received anything. I know things are tough at the BA currently but wondering if others have a similar issue? Also looking at the AHA website I don’t see any links etc concerning contact information. I just want access to zymurgy and to be recognized as a member here etc.

Thanks a ton,
Phillip
"Perhaps wisdom for me is understanding how truely small I am, and that there is no smug self centered moment of clarity when there is so much more to learn" Anthony Bourdain

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: AHA Membership Issues
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 07:45:40 am »
Contact duncan@brewersassociation.org
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline beerphilmcd

• Assistant Brewer
  • Enzymatic activity excites me!
Re: AHA Membership Issues
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 05:55:30 pm »
Thanks Denny.

Contact duncan@brewersassociation.org
"Perhaps wisdom for me is understanding how truely small I am, and that there is no smug self centered moment of clarity when there is so much more to learn" Anthony Bourdain