For the home brewer that wants to take their all-grain brewing to the next level. The Brew-Magic is a RIMS brewery design that is quite special. 5-14 Gallon capacity. Computer-controlled. Repeatable small batch brewing is difficult because damages to the wort and grain happen easily when temperature controls, wort handling and brewer enthusiasm can produce subtle variables with each brewing session. Pumps move the liquids throughout the process starting with the hot liquor tank, mash tun, and boil kettle all integrated. Temperatures can be completely controlled (especially mashing). Easy to roll and super easy clean up. Consistent results and better sanitation. Powered by a small propane tank (same size as for grilling). With this system I won medals at homebrew
competitions. Letting it go due to job change. Buyer pickups or covers shipping. If needed it fits a 5 ft x 8 ft utility trailer, $20-30 a day rental from UHaul.
• Brewed about 20 total batches and meticulously cared for/stored indoors
• Retails for $6995
• Pro-level all grain brewing
• Cover included
• Manual included
• Pilot system for recipe development
• Brewing Capacity: 5-14 gallons per batch
• Heavy-duty stainless, 15.5 gallon kettles with handles
• Stainless, 1/2 in. Pharmaceutical quality Tri-Clamp Connectors
• Commercial duty, powder coat, baked enamel frame
• Frame Casters: Heavy duty swivel, two of the four are locking type (4.5″ T)
• Propane (LP)
• Vision 350 Touchscreen controller, 3-1/2 in. screen, 256 color, QVGA , Industrial type
• Manufactured in Toledo, OH by SABCO
Dimensions: 67.5 L x 62.5 H x 20 W in.
Weight: 289 lbs.