Author Topic: Nick F.  (Read 337 times)

Offline NikFrees

• 1st Kit
Nick F.
« on: July 14, 2020, 05:31:33 PM »
Hi, my name is Nick and im 28 years old. I just recently got into brewing. It is something that I had talked about doing a lot in the past but never had attempted to do so until about 3 months ago. So far i have loved doing this and want to really expand my knowledge to brewing my own recipes. I am a cook for a really good restraunt in my area, as well as me and my buddy just started our own business as private chefs and catering venues. We have done really well. I am a single father as well with my primary focus solely on my daughter who is 3 years old. I have much to learn and hope to keep growing and gaining knowledge to keep doing what i love to do when it comes to the world of food and drink, and even love the science that is behind all of it. So i really hope im not to much of a pain when asking questions or attempting to understand something thoroughly. I will always appreciate any one who spends the time giving me knowledge or insight to help myself continuously improve thank you

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Nick F.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 05:48:06 PM »
Hi Nick!  As a cook you have a good start on brewing!  It's a combination of cooking, chemistry and biology.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell