It's always entertaining to see a thread take on a life of it's own and witness varying opinions on a subject. At least things remain civil on this forum, unlike other platforms, as we are only talking about beer.
After disassembling my new barley crusher I discovered the root of my problem. The passive roller was up against the o-ring of the active roller, making it difficult for the passive roller to turn and help pull the grain thru. I adjusted this, and milled my 11.5 lbs of grain and was happy with the crush.
I ended up brewing 5.5 gallons of a Marzen with an OG of 1.057. 75% efficiency for my BIAB method which I was pleased with. Hopefully my next couple brews will be in the same efficiency range so I can proceed with confidence when creating future recipes...
Thanks for the input and entertainment.