I've got zero activity with my Lutra schwarzbier 43 hours after pitching. I'll check on it again tonight but jeez, kind of a lag on this one. I know I underpitched, AND am fermenting at "only" 70 F, and this is intended for a Lutra competition with the local club, so I don't think I'll add any more yeast even if this lags. But holy wah. I guess 2 grams in 0.8 gallons wasn't enough. Maybe someone else can learn from my mistakes. I'll keep in touch as to how this turns out, nice experiment actually. In the other 0.9 gallons (split 1.7-gallon batch), I used London ESB(!). That shows no activity yet either, but I used the same 2 grams so that it will be a nice side-by-side comparison eventually maybe, if they don't get contaminated.