Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Yeast book now on sale - coupon code??  (Read 4317 times)

Offline jjflash

• Assistant Brewer
  • New Mexico
Yeast book now on sale - coupon code??
« on: August 31, 2010, 09:28:12 pm »
I received this email tonight from the AHA:

Yeast Book Now on Sale
Brewers Publications, a division of the Brewers Association, announces the publication of its latest title, Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation by Chris White with Jamil Zainasheff.

Yeast is a resource for brewers of all experience levels. The authors adeptly cover yeast selection, storage and handling of yeast cultures, how to culture yeast and the art of rinsing/washing yeast cultures.

The pre-publication sale has already begun, and AHA members receive a 30% discount on Yeast if they purchase before September 12. Check your e-mail for a recent message with the required coupon code.

For the life of me I can't find any recent AHA email message with the "required coupon code" for the discount.
Did anyone get a coupon code?
Did I just miss this?
Really want this book too!
Thanks
---JJ---

I don't know half of you half as well as I should, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- Bilbo Baggins

Offline BrewArk

• Brewmaster
  • Rick - Newark, California
    • BrewArk
Re: Yeast book now on sale - coupon code??
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 09:36:11 pm »
Mine was dated the 18th.
Beer...Now there's a temporary solution!

Na ZdravĂ­

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 12:21:00 am »
Mine too.

If you can't find it, imma suggest you email Kathryn and ask her to resend it.  kathryn@brewersassociation.org
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:23:27 am by tschmidlin »
Tom Schmidlin

Offline tdog

• 1st Kit
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 05:10:53 am »
Should be from- Brewers Association [spencer@brewersassociation.org]
Suject-  Yeast Book Now on Sale
Dated-  8-18

Check you spam filter?

Offline mrcceo

• Cellarman
  • Location - Philadelphia Area
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 07:00:36 am »
I received the code but when I put the order through the discount wasn't applied.  I called and they corrected it, but during the course of my conversation it seemed that it was an ongoing problem.

Offline troy@uk

• Cellarman
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 10:58:44 am »
I had a problem using a coupon code to renew my membership and get the Compleat Mead Maker.  I also called and got it corrected and they (AHA customer service) were very helpful.  It turned out that the code is case sensative.
Now there are fields where Troy once stood....  OVID

Offline tschmidlin

• I must live here
  • Redmond, WA
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 11:40:26 am »
I had a problem using a coupon code to renew my membership and get the Compleat Mead Maker.  I also called and got it corrected and they (AHA customer service) were very helpful.  It turned out that the code is case sensative.
I had no problems using it, but then I tend to copy and paste so maybe that's why it worked.
Tom Schmidlin

Offline BrewArk

• Brewmaster
  • Rick - Newark, California
    • BrewArk
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 03:00:08 pm »

Mine went through ok.  I got my book, and just received my current Zymurgy that says it may be my last, and my expiration is for the end of the month.  I'm hoping that they "crossed in the mail" & I won't have to send in my receipt to show I've paid my dues. ;)
Beer...Now there's a temporary solution!

Na ZdravĂ­