Tha baking soda thing is a good idea. Or you can put a fan in there to push fresh air inside and drive out the lysol odor.
I put some Damp Rid in my keezer to keep the moisture down and thus eliminate things from growing in there that could contribute to nasty odors. Earlier this summer, I took all of the kegs out of the keezer because there was crud and rust starting to grow in there (it's an older freezer that had a metal lining rather than the plastic they use to line them nowadays). I cleaned it thoroughly, sprayed it with Rustoleum and then coated it with Flex Seal spray. Looked like new when I was finished and had to wait a couple days for the odor to clear. Highly recommend that if you do this to have good ventilation since the fumes from the Rustoleum and he Flex Seal are pretty obnoxious and can be toxic.
A while back someone on this forum mentioned that you could buy a small dehumidifier unit that you could put in the keezer to keep the moisture down which would eliminate bacterial growth, but I never tried that. You might find it if you search the archives.