Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Attempting to get less trub in the fermenter...  (Read 25571 times)

Offline pete b

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Barre, Ma
Re: Attempting to get less trub in the fermenter...
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2020, 06:48:45 am »
Looks to me like another smart brewer is being driven away from this forum. Soon there will be none left.
There are many smart brewers here. Perhaps your definition of "smart brewer" is very parochial.
Don't let the bastards cheer you up.

Offline BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Attempting to get less trub in the fermenter...
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2020, 07:10:17 am »
Smart brewer? It’s only been 17 posts. I actually never heard much of anything from that brewer about brewing. Odd isn’t it. Most folks come here to talk about brewing beer at home. But that wasn’t the case at all.

Seriously. I read about an overly strong opinion that he/she doesn’t like 029 due to a perceived wine characteristic and a link to an outdated article. That’s it. Oh ...and of course the snark that accompanied each of the above brewing comments.

Maybe I missed the smart brewer part. Not saying this brewer is not smart, I just didn’t draw that conclusion from what I read.

Mostly I just read about an unrealistic version of past events.  There was an overwhelming majority of that kind of information.  Why come here to dredge up that old crap?

If we’re here to talk about beer let’s bury hatchet and do that.  Plenty to talk about without all the other BS.

If we’re here to dredge up business for a personality cult you’re probably right. I wouldn’t want any part of that either. Which is why I don’t associate with that sort.

Interesting how you were brought into this isn’t it, Bilsch.  Things that make you go ...hmmm....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 07:55:55 am by BrewBama »

Offline Village Taphouse

• Brewmaster General
  • Ken from Chicago
    • The new Mayfair Court Brewhouse
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2020, 07:30:25 am »
Looks to me like another smart brewer is being driven away from this forum. Soon there will be none left.
This is about the most condescending and judgmental thing that I have seen you post.   
Ken from Chicago. 
A day without beer is like... just kidding, I have no idea.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2020, 08:00:19 am »
It's time to close this thread since it has nothi g to do with beer any longer.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell