Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Black Friday Deals  (Read 3133 times)

Offline Cliffs

• Brewmaster
Re: Black Friday Deals
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2020, 09:20:12 am »
I for the life of me cant decide what kind of beer cashmere should go in?

Offline pete b

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Barre, Ma
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2020, 10:29:22 am »
I don’t think that’s a bad selection of hops at all.
It’s your charcuterie board we need to talk about...
Lol we reserve the good china for guests

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I was actually referring to the pepperoni and ritz crackers. Which, btw, are both deliciuous, I just thought it was funny given the fancy stuff you usually see in pictures these days.
Don't let the bastards cheer you up.

Offline Oiscout

• Brewmaster
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2020, 08:10:25 pm »
Indeed, it's my favorite snack with beer! I recently moved out of my bachelor pad and into my GFs house I'm sure we have a few charcuterie boards somewhere!!

I have seen some wonderful photos on here, in waiting on the photo with the redneck with his homebrew in a mason jar drinking it in a cut off pair of Bib overalls!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Offline erockrph

• I must live here
  • Chepachet, RI
    • The Hop WHisperer
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2020, 09:52:21 am »
I for the life of me cant decide what kind of beer cashmere should go in?

I used it a couple of times a few years back and I didn't get the "intensely fruity" that I've seen as a descriptor on several websites. To me, it was light citrus paired with floral/herbal/spicy. I made a mental note that I could use it similar to Motueka or Sterling. I like that character as a late hop in a pale lager, in an APA or blond ale, or maybe in a saison.

That being said, I only used one 4 oz pack. There could be some terroir/harvest-related variation that caused me to get different results in that one pack than what I've read. Or we could have another Belma situation where the hop growers overpromise/underdeliver on the flavor character.
Eric B.

Finally got around to starting a homebrewing blog: The Hop Whisperer

Offline beersk

• In the night!
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2021, 07:49:57 am »
Very often, on this day, fashion boutiques take things from collections of two or three years ago out of closets, and, often, with the presence of marriage. Such a product is brought into a more or less attractive appearance, laid out next to new prestigious and expensive collections. This, as a rule, allows you to sell stale goods. But also on Black Friday, you can get to an excellent product. My family and I always try not to miss such days. And on regular days, we always follow coupons from DontPayFull. After all, we can get some vouchers for a significant discount.
Yes, because who does like an "excellent product". Anyone like products? I like products.
Jesse

Offline chinaski

• Brewmaster
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2021, 10:30:42 am »
Immmm prooooooooducts.

Offline beersk

• In the night!
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2021, 04:13:31 pm »
Aww, the "product" post was deleted. It'll forever be there in my quote. mmmm products, MOAR products!

Anyway, I'm sure there are some smashing deals coming this None More Black Friday.
Jesse

Offline tommymorris

Black Friday Deals
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2021, 07:35:19 pm »
Aww, the "product" post was deleted. It'll forever be there in my quote. mmmm products, MOAR products!

Anyway, I'm sure there are some smashing deals coming this None More Black Friday.
and I will be eternally tempted to come back here and click that link to get my discount!

Offline beersk

• In the night!
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2021, 10:38:09 am »

and I will be eternally tempted to come back here and click that link to get my discount!
Yeah, don't do it! I didn't even notice the link there honestly. Wonder where it takes you and what kind of malware it puts on your computer... Man, spammers are so dumb.
Jesse

Online BrewBama

Black Friday Deals
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2021, 02:54:56 pm »
I am sure he’s just kidding. He’s the local super cyber dude PhD movie star for one of the universities in town.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk