Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Beer you wish was still available  (Read 3758 times)

Offline joe_meadmaker

• Brewer
Re: Beer you wish was still available
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2020, 08:36:57 am »
Fuller's 1845

To my knowledge it's still made.  Just not distributed anywhere that I can get it.

Offline reverseapachemaster

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
    • Brain Sparging on Brewing
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2020, 11:04:16 pm »
Fuller's 1845

To my knowledge it's still made.  Just not distributed anywhere that I can get it.

That's a beer I haven't thought about in a really long time. I remember having it a couple times seven or eight years ago. I don't think I've seen it on the shelves in about that long.
Heck yeah I blog about homebrewing: Brain Sparging on Brewing

Offline joe_meadmaker

• Brewer
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2020, 06:37:11 am »
Fuller's 1845

That's a beer I haven't thought about in a really long time. I remember having it a couple times seven or eight years ago. I don't think I've seen it on the shelves in about that long.

One of my local bar/bottle shops got it in a while back.  This was probably 3, maybe 4 years ago.  I think they must have only had a case or two.  Every time I was there I got (at least) a bottle of it.  Poured samples out for friends a couple times.  I didn't know that was going to be it or I would have bought every bottle they had.  Loved that stuff!

Offline Wilbur

• Brewmaster
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2020, 10:14:10 am »
Tuesdays was $3 Honey brown mug night (22 oz!) Back in college. Lot of great memories.

I miss the old NB ranger too.

The beer is still available, but I miss the old can art for Two Brothers sidekick.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Bel Air Brewing

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2020, 02:45:41 pm »
What's a beer you're nostalgic about that is no longer available? Possibly even one that helped convince you to be a craft beer lover.
One of the first to come to mind for me is Bert Grants Scottish Ale.

Miller Reserve Amber Lager, and Miller Reserve Amber Ale. Both fine beers.

And Coors Winterfest. Plus the beers that AB used to brew...their Marzen, Porter, plus a few others.

All the above are way too busy making Miller Lite, Coors Light, and Bud Light. That's where the demand is.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 02:47:58 pm by TXFlyGuy »