Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Professional Welding Sevice Available for Sanitary Work in Georgia  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Saccharomyces

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Deus ex machina
I do not know where to post this information, but I guess that it fits best in this sub-forum. I have an old friend who I asked if he would be interested in sanitary welding work at breweries.  His name is Rick West.  Rick owns West Welding in Jasper, Georgia.  I have known Rick since we were basically still kids serving in the United States Navy (we played in a band together). While I was not a welder (I was a computer jock), Rick was a Navy welder. He has over 40 years of stick, TIG, and MIG welding experience, including food and medical-grade stainless steel work for Chart Industries.  If you need something welded right the first time or have any brewery metal fabrication work that needs to be completed, Rick is your man.  Rick's business number is (678) 938-3031.

Offline Midir

• 1st Kit
Re: Professional Welding Sevice Available for Sanitary Work in Georgia
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 04:00:11 am »
I would be interested to get in contact with him. I don’t actually need the service, but maybe we can talk some business. Recently, I have entered the welding industry and I am doing a field report on this topic. I am currently selection different facts about welding salaries. The salary for welders actually vary based on the country that the welder lives in and works. In the United States, the average salary for welders is around $43,000. Whereas inn Canada, they make slightly less earning on average $41,000 each year. Anyways, I would really like to speak with him.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 04:26:29 am by Midir »