Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Best skateboard trucks: How to keep them in good condition?  (Read 2178 times)

Offline smkranz

• Brewer
  • Maryland
    • Midnight Homebrewers' League
Re: Recipe Books
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2021, 09:02:58 pm »
Another vote for brewing classic styles.  Allows you to see the differences between the different styles and how different grains drive the different flavors in different styles (at least that’s how I learned).  Maybe I’m wrong, but I thought I heard Jamil on Brew Strong say he and Palmer were going to write a second edition.  Any truth to that?  Based on the wear and tear on my original edition, I would place an advanced order.
Meeetooo... a spiral-bound version, please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Steve K.
BJCP Beer & Mead Certified
Midnight Homebrewers' League
http://www.midnighthomebrewers.org

Offline erockrph

• I must live here
  • Chepachet, RI
    • The Hop WHisperer
Re: Recipe Books
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 06:41:48 am »
Another vote for brewing classic styles.  Allows you to see the differences between the different styles and how different grains drive the different flavors in different styles (at least that’s how I learned).  Maybe I’m wrong, but I thought I heard Jamil on Brew Strong say he and Palmer were going to write a second edition.  Any truth to that?  Based on the wear and tear on my original edition, I would place an advanced order.
Meeetooo... a spiral-bound version, please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I gotta admit, I'm not so sure how I'd feel about a new edition now that Jamil is brewing commercially. The advantage to the original book is that they are all award winning homebrew recipes. I'd be a little concerned that any new recipes wouldn't be as thoroughly vetted as when Jamil was homebrewing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Eric B.

Finally got around to starting a homebrewing blog: The Hop Whisperer