Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: are essential oils that help to prevent the hangover of alcohol?  (Read 2632 times)

Offline HopDen

• Senior Brewmaster
Re: are essential oils that help to prevent the hangover of alcohol?
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2021, 09:34:42 am »
I think in the form of Crystal Cheese Burgers or Taco Bell tacos ... yes. Those essential oils definitely help hang overs.

Mickey D's Big Mac for my rare hangovers!!

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2021, 10:35:54 am »
Sorry to break it to you, folks, but this is absolutely a bot. Duh. This should have been deleted if for no other reason than to maintain the credibility of this forum. I’m surprised I’m the first one saying this.

The mods were aware it was a bit.  It does no harm to leave it.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline ravenwater

• Brewer
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2021, 09:49:38 pm »
I was under the impression that this post was deposited here by a bot.  1st post, questionable grammar, etc.  If not, my apologies.
Of course it’s a bot post. I chimed in first, interested to see what would ensue based on the premise because it could be a bit of an engaging discussion & I genuinely was interested to see where folks might go with this topic. Good for a bit of amusement or to possibly spark some discussion. Harmless enough I hope.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 10:06:10 pm by ravenwater »
Shawn Crawford  -  Rio Rancho, NM.  
 BJCP, Worthogs Homebrew Club of New Mexico

Life is good. Beer makes it gooder.

Offline waltsmalt

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2021, 10:49:12 am »
What I liked about this discussion is it made me reflect and realize that I really don’t get hangovers any more.  Not because I found a cure, but I try to be as responsible as possible with my consumption.  From time to time, do I have one too many and feel a bit off.  Sure.  Fortunately I don’t have those that last the entire next day and then some.  Also stopped getting high ABV beers on tap.  Instead I’ve gone back to bottling a number of those.

Offline Oiscout

• Brewmaster
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2021, 01:27:00 pm »
What I liked about this discussion is it made me reflect and realize that I really don’t get hangovers any more.  Not because I found a cure, but I try to be as responsible as possible with my consumption.  From time to time, do I have one too many and feel a bit off.  Sure.  Fortunately I don’t have those that last the entire next day and then some.  Also stopped getting high ABV beers on tap.  Instead I’ve gone back to bottling a number of those.
6 mid ABV brews is about my limit, I can keg about 6 beers before I run out taps so I can do a little sampling and relax

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk